To avoid unnecessary errors you are strongly advised to use the ‘spell-check’ and ‘grammar-check’ functions of your word processor.
The following list will be the final checking of an article prior to sending it to the journal for review. Please consult this Guide for Authors for further details of any item useful during publication.
Before submitting the manuscript, author(s) should check the following list.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file/ PDF format.
- Manuscript has been made in the light of Journal’s author guidelines.
- Author(s) did not mention his or her name and affiliation in the main text
- Author(s) has read all the terms and conditions of the journal.